There are not enough emoji’s to express the love I have for these new Stonyfield : Frozen Yogurt Pearls. They’re like heaven in your mouth. Here is a little more about them.
- with out a doubt beyond delicious
- ONLY≈ 20 calories each
- Portion controlled, great for your MACRO count
- No spoon, no cup, no limits!
- Perfect on-the-go snack
- Flavors available : Peach & Vanilla, Coconut & Chocolate, Strawberry & Vanilla, Strawberry & Chocolate
- HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The patent pending WikiPearl® technology creates a delicious protective skin from natural food particles.
- The skin protects the yogurt from the outside, enabling it to be washed, carried and handled without being damaged.
- Stonyfield is proud to be collaborating with the inventors of this technology, Harvard professor Dr. David Edwards and his Cambridge-based company WikiFoods
- They are deliciously inspired by how nature packages fruits-like the skin of a grape and a giant step towards a truly sustainable package.
What can I say about these little “yummy balls”- the boys call them. They are such a decadent healthy snack. They are perfect for my crazy hectic life at times. Perfect portion. Each package comes with two pearls. I’d say they are bite size, I was able to eat one with one bite hehe however they can be eaten in two bites. I think I was a bit too excited. My favorite are the Peach & Vanilla and Strawberry & Vanilla and my kids I think are the same. I cannot wait to grab these at Whole Foods soon. My nearest Whole Foods is about 20 miles away, however I will make the drive just for these bad boys.
Where can you buy them ?
Stonyfield Frozen Yogurt Pearls now available across New England at Whole Foods Market (except Providence store) and are located in the freezer aisle at $3.99 for two. You can also use the product store locator
Who doesn’t love to save ?
- print the coupon and take it into any participating Whole Foods market to get 2 packs of Pearls for $6. Save 25%!