Have you tried passion tea lemonade from Starbucks ?
If you haven’t done so, already. You’re totally missing out!!
It is SO delicious and refreshing. I blame my sister Amy for introducing me to this drink.
Summer is here and what better way to stay cool than with a refreshing drink.
I made a bulk copycat recipe to enjoy at home.
- 10 cups - Water
- 10 Tazo Passion Tea Bags
- 16 oz Simply Lemonade
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 lemon
- Boil water.
- Remove from heat add tea bags, vanilla and sugar.
- Let it sit for 30 mins or till it cools down.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add the simply lemonade and mix, pour into a pitcher.
- Cut your lemon in slices and add them to your pitcher chill in the fridge till ready to serve.
- Once you’re ready to serve. Grab your mason jar, add ice and a fresh slice of lemon to garnish your drink along with a straw.
- Cheers! Enjoy!
- *Purchased the mason jar pitcher at Walmart.
Let me know if you try it and how you like it??