- Comfortable for both myself and lil’ bam bam I mean he is sitting in it after all.
- Feature for a newborn baby
- Comfortable shoulder straps
- Some kind of pocket to put my keys
- Cool colors or prints
Seriously though I could totally wear my Boba all day long and not be tired of it. My husband also wore it on our trip to the Navy Exchange and out in town. I asked him if he was tired or his shoulder hurt? He said “not at all, its very comfy. I can tell Ashton loves it” thats all I had to hear. YES! husband approved too. I believe that straps and waist cushion makes this carrier so comfy. The body of the Boba makes it to where you don’t have to worry about your child slipping away. Its built snug you can wear your baby in the front or on your back, both ways are comfortable. The material is breathable and comfy as well. There is so many colors and prints to choose from aside their two new Special Edition prints. There is nothing I would change about this carrier I think its Perfect! its everything I was looking for in a carrier and then some. If you don’t have a carrier and are looking to find “THE ONE” be sure to check out the BOBA. I recommend the Boba Carrier to all my fans, friends, family no doubt about it.
My Husband carrying my son Ashton @
the Navy Exchange
Latest posts by Pollyanna (see all)
- Pink Lemonade Shop’s Love the SKIN You’re In #Selfcare Giveaway! - February 1, 2017
- Stonyfield Whole Milk Smoothies - January 20, 2017
- Pay it Forward. - December 12, 2016