Bamboozle Fitted diapers have been on my “TO TRY LIST” my son has become such a heavy wetter at night, I figured fitted’s might be the way to go for overnight diapering. I had the opportunity to review this amazing fitted cloth diaper. Here are some features and my experience with the amazing Bamboozle Stretch Fitted.
Bamboozle Features: the super soft BAMBOOZLE is made from gorgeous stretchy rayon from bamboo. Two sizes will take you from teeny-tiny (5 lbs) right through to potty training (35 lbs).
- Super Soft made from Stretchy Bamboo Rayon.
- Two sizes, size 1 (5 – 18 lbs) size 2 ( 9 – 35 lbs)
- Slim fitting with multidirectional stretch – fabulous fit every time
- Leak-proof design with adjustable legs and waist
- Aplix fastening (like Velcro) – just as easy as a disposable diaper!
- Hidden microfiber core and snap-in adjustable doubler increase absorbency and speed up drying time!
- Fabric is durable and stays really soft, even when washing with hard water <–which I have.
- Bamboozle comes in different colors which is awesome.
Lil Bam Bam’s Stats:
- 15 months old
- 24 lbs.
- Sensitive skin
- Heavy Wetter at night
- Average baby size he is not chubby at all, more on the lean (small waited) rapidly growing
The Bamboozle has the snap down feature on both sizes to adjust to your little ones weight. The aplix is one of the strongest aplix I have ever used. While in the wash it did not come undone once which was very surprising since all my other aplix cloth diapers do come un-done while in the wash. The Bamboo rayon is so soft I can only imagine how comfy it feels on their bum. The fit of this fitted is a nice and snug the elastic is not incased therefore it just hugs babies legs without leaving red marks. Performance wise I was able to have my son in the diaper for about 45 mins – 1 hr. without a cover. We used the bamboozle overnight from about 10pm – 6am I did get some leaks the first couple times I used the Bamboozle with a Bummis lite wrap. After finding out the leaks I decided to add a doubler at night and that worked amazing, (keep in mind my son is a heavy wetter, the Bamboozle will reach its full absorbency after 10 washes). It is a very trim fitted compared to others, after a few washes the fitted soaker got a bit fuzzy around the edges since the edges are serged the diaper has also faded quite a bit after washing and drying, the aplix is still great and again its one of the best aplix cloth diapers I have.
Overall I liked the bamboozle its a very trim fitted diaper, I love the fit, the aplix is amazing. The bamboo rayon makes this fitted diaper very soft and comfy on babies bum. One thing I would change on the diaper would just be adding more layers of absorbency I think it would be great to have two pedals of inserts instead of one. My son enjoyed being in Bamboozle diaper he seemed comfy and looked super cute.