My husband and I, have decided to change up our eating habits. We are choosing to eat healthier. That being said, I would still like to eat desserts. My husband’s cousin Ashley shared this amazing recipe with me and I totally had to share with you mamas as well. These cookies are kid friendly, healthy, delish. It makes the perfect snack for everyone.
- 2 ripped bananas
- 1 cup of old fashion oats
- 1/3 cup of walnuts
- handful of chocolate
- * I added a little bit of cinnamon
- Pre-Heat oven on 350 degrees Smash your ripped bananas in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Mix together.
- Make into a ball or use a cookie scooper.
- Drop on baking sheet
- Place them in the oven for 15 mins!
- Take them out and place on a cooling rack
- Voila !!
Happy Healthy Eating
Latest posts by Pollyanna (see all)
- Pink Lemonade Shop’s Love the SKIN You’re In #Selfcare Giveaway! - February 1, 2017
- Stonyfield Whole Milk Smoothies - January 20, 2017
- Pay it Forward. - December 12, 2016