As you all know we are a cloth diapering family. Little Edward is cloth diapered 100% and Ashton is currently in the stage of potty training/ so we use a disposable diaper for night time and nap times. Now before we go any further, let me just say my husband has a great nose, he can smell from far away. It’s really crazy. So my husband started to constantly complain that there was an odor, I wasn’t too sure what it was so just brushed it off. Come to figure out, it was Ashton’s diaper that was sitting in the bathroom, that was smelling up the house. YUCK!!!
The Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer does just that. I helps contain the nasty stink of diapers by creating sealed pockets to where diapers are contained in a bag. NO more stinky rooms.
Fun 360 Sealer Facts :
- Specially designed to help make diaper disposal quick.
- Refill individually seals each diaper so odor locks in and doesn’t seep out – even when it’s time to empty the bin. This diaper disposal system is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to empty to help you seal diapers in seconds.
- Drop-in design seals diapers with a twist of the dial
- Super Seal technology seals the diaper all the way around to help lock in odor
- EasiSlide drawer and quick-tear film allow simple and hassle-free emptying
- Film is treated with Biomaster antibacterial protection to help control odor
- Pail comes fully assembled and holds up to 30 newborn-size diapers
- Included refill seals up to 100 diapers
- Exclusively at Babies’R’Us
First and for most be sure you read the instructions. (If your anything like me, you will try and figure out how this works without reading the manual 🙂 After doing that, I did go back to reference the manual and it really was simple. After I assembled it, all it took was a quick turn on the knob, you put your diaper in the open slot, turn the knob and it’s sealed and its ready for the next diaper. If you open up the box that holds the diapers you will see this chain of diapers, all you have to do is dump. It’s not the most eco-friendliest. I’ll be the first to say that, but it is a pretty nifty gadget to have, to keep your room stink free. I love Tommee Tippee, they make great products, I’m a huge fan. Overall I really do enjoy our 360 sealer, if they were to make the biodegradable sealer it would be pretty amazing and I wouldn’t make me feel so bad, but non the less a nifty gadget. It keeps our room smelling fresh.
Latest posts by Pollyanna (see all)
- Pink Lemonade Shop’s Love the SKIN You’re In #Selfcare Giveaway! - February 1, 2017
- Stonyfield Whole Milk Smoothies - January 20, 2017
- Pay it Forward. - December 12, 2016