“I participated in a Blogger Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Stonyfield. I received coupons to facilitate my shopping trip and a promotional item to thank me for participating.”
The release of Stonyfield Yogurt Pouches could not have come at a better time. These are so delish and totally convenient for on the go parents, like myself. Not to mention, they are NOT messy, re-sealable and my 1 year old son Edward that doesn’t know how to feed himself with a spoon can also drink them with NO PROBLEM.
My munchkins drink these during the day, on-th-go, also they love to take these to the gym. Granted, they are not allowed to
eat (messy things) but the girls that watch them, let me know. That it would be fine, if they drank these because they are NOT MESSY, totally made my day since they love these and are normally there for about 2 hrs while I workout so they do want to snack on something.
Stonyfield fun facts:
- YoBaby & YoToddler are made with the whole milk pediatricians recommend for proper growth and development
- YoToddler has real fruits and veggies blended in, plus Omega-3 DHA, ranked by moms as a high priority benefit
- All contain calcium, protein, vitamin D and live active cultures
- All are made with pure, organic ingredients, and never any high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors
It awesome to know you are giving your kids/family a healthy and delicious snack. They are a great size, all organic, delicious and they offer amazing flavors (we bought the blueberry, mango). I would totally recommend these pouches for every family. Wheather you are an on-the-go parent or not these pouches are great for your home. I try my best to keep our fridge stocked up and so should you. We love Stonyfield yogurt, we are a HUGE fan of it. Seriously, go to your nearest store and buy some.
Connect with Stonyfield
Latest posts by Pollyanna (see all)
- Pink Lemonade Shop’s Love the SKIN You’re In #Selfcare Giveaway! - February 1, 2017
- Stonyfield Whole Milk Smoothies - January 20, 2017
- Pay it Forward. - December 12, 2016