My name is Pollyanna I’m twenty-ish, I am mommy of two beautiful munchkins Adryana 6 years old and my lil bam bam now 14months and expecting our baby #3 next year. Happily married to a hardworking husband that is currently serving our country as a Active Duty US Navy Sailor. We have been married since 2005 but been together as boyfriend and girlfriend since 2002. I am also a Christian that loves God to the fullest. Things I love or enjoy doing are cloth diapering, sewing, photography, cleaning, cheese, my mothers coffee, and of course blogging.
What is the meaning behind my blog name??
sewfatty – [soh-fat-ee]
- sew – because it’s what I like to do on my spare time
- fatty – nickname my husband has called me more many years (long story short I used to think I was fat when in all actuality I wasn’t so that’s where that came from.)
- mix the two together its “SO ME”
So what will you be reading on my blog??
My life experiences, my journey on cloth diapering my son, raising my 6 yr old daughter that is growing way to fast. Marriage, sewing tutorials (coming soon..), Review’s on things I love, even giveaways!! Who doesnt like giveaways ? And really just about everything.. and learning as I’m going.
Latest posts by Pollyanna (see all)
- Pink Lemonade Shop’s Love the SKIN You’re In #Selfcare Giveaway! - February 1, 2017
- Stonyfield Whole Milk Smoothies - January 20, 2017
- Pay it Forward. - December 12, 2016