Have you all watched the episode of Parenthood where Crosby has tried just about every bottle there was at the stores hoping Aida would take the bottle (with moms breast milk) , to allow Jasmine to get some rest? This episode reminded me of exactly that same scenario we had to go through. My husband felt powerless when I would breastfeed and he couldn’t help. We also tried many bottles and none were anything like a mothers breast. Until we found Tommee Tippee these bottles were a life saver. They are small, non bulky. Baby can grip them well. We still use a bottle at night or nap times for my little Edward. That was the only bottle he took. We have not tried the transitioning sippy however, I feel like its going to work amazing. I can’t wait to come back and tell you peeps how he likes it.
Some facts on the amazing Tommee Tippee bottle and cup.
- Specially designed for baby’s firsts sips providing a smooth transition from breast or bottle to cup drinking
- For use with babies over 3 months, the bottle to cup set contains 2 x 9oz feeding bottles and 1 x first sips transitioning cup
- Feeding bottle has a natural feel, medium flow nipple for “just like Mom” feedings
- Removable, one piece non-spill cup valve keeps first sip mess to a minimum
- Super soft spout is gentle on your baby’s gums and removable, easy-grip handles are perfectly designed for tiny hands
- Always BPA and phthalate free for ultimate reassurance
Overall these bottles and sippy’s are the best in the market. I have experienced it first hand. I bought every brand out there, my babies would not take any until we found Tommee Tippee. All babies are different, I understand but try these out first and I almost promise you, they will work amazing.
Have you watched that episode of Parenthood ?
This is a sponsored post, I received compensation and a set of sippy cups for the purposes of this review; all opinions expressed are my own.