This giveaway is sponsored by Project Pomona. However, all opinions and love for these jeans is mine.
Meghan, never stops. She only keeps on coming out with amazing jeans. Project Pomona jeans are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I’m sure you know by now; that we are a huge fan of Pomona jeans. Why you may ask?? well let’s see.. handmade with love, jeans have adjustable waist snaps or elastic, adjustable cuffs, no tags (no scratching or trying to pull), they look amazing even after many washes, cloth diaper bum – APPROVED, super comfy, stretchy for active little ones, material is comfortable, lastly they are just adorable. My husband loves these jeans, a few months ago coming back from a short deployments homecoming. He seen the boys and said “omg my little dude looks so cute those jeans” so, if daddy approves, then you know its a total GO!!
We received our first pair of Little Sport Eco Fit Jeans and I just had to snaps some pics of my little Edward. He looks so adorable in them. These jeans are perfect for everyday wear, semi- formal, really for any occasion. Love the fact the denim is a dark color giving more room to match with any color shirt or shoes.
Little Sport Eco Fit – Project Pomona Jeans Fun Facts:
- Features the revolutionary Simple Snap waist system + Elastic waist in back.
- Grow with Me Adjustable Cuffed Leg: Multiple length options your little one gets ultimate growth flexibility in just one pant size!! (I love this feature for the fact that even when they outgrow them as pants. We can still use them as capris – by rolling them up)
- Snaps make diaper changes fast and easy!
- Sewn Closed Back Pockets (giving the illusion of pockets- but kids don’t really need pockets 🙂
- Premium Denim is 98% Cotton/2% Spandex
- Made in USA; Patent-Pending (handmade by Meghan with tons of love for your little ones)
- Machine Wash Cold. Line Dry Recommended or Dry on Low.
- Warm Iron on Reverse. Do not iron snaps.
- Slight Shrinkage and Softening of Fabric Expected with First
- Washing (color on jeans does not fade, i’ve washed ours so many times and they still look amazing)
Overall, we are loving the new Little Sport Eco Fit jeans. Edward is super comfy while wearing them, he can run, squat down, nap in them. One thing I will say is that, no other brand jeans will give you the comfortability Pomona jeans give our munchkins. Other brands are focused on other aspects of the jeans that do not really matter when kids are small. Meghan, as a mother herself, knows what she is looking for in a jeans and makes these adorable jeans with all the RIGHT stitching and love ( i.e., pomona jeans DO NOT HAVE TAGS they are ironed on the inside flap part of the pocket) WHY?? because who likes tags?? NO ONE, I personally hate tags especially those itchy ones. Meghan wants your little ones to be comfy ALL DAY without having to worry about a pesky tag. It’s those small things that are BIG things to me. Every stitch and snap is flawless. Lastly, I love supporting handmade – moms/dads that work out of their homes, or just run a home/ handmade business to support their families. I admire that so much, and I my hats go off to them.
Lastly, I just wanted to share my love for the NEW Eco Skinny-ish Fit Brown Corduroy Jeans. These are one of my favorite. They fit snug, look adorable, they match well with anything, perfect for the winter, but really great for any occasion. I absolutely love them. Here are a few pictures/video on them.
So, please before running to a retail store and purchasing some $30-$50 jeans on your kids remember to support Handmade (WAHM/WAHD) You will not be disappointed in these Project Pomona Jeans.
Connect with Project Pomona Jeans
What do you look for in kids jeans?? Have you tried Project Pomona Jeans before?
If not today is your chance to win some amazing Prizes.