If the answer is, yes. You might want to try Cj’s Butter, its a balm or spray that you can apply on cuts, burns, eczema, bites. I have used it on all three of my munchkins. On the boys for rash and on Adryana for her eczema.
- Soothing itchy, painful irritation immediately
- Improves eczema and extreme dry-skin in 3 days
- Reducing irritation/symptoms from dry climates
- Soothing sunburn, minor scrapes and burns, and rashes
- Organic Sea Buckthorn oils (the FIRST ingredient on the label) are clinically proven to improve symptoms of eczema, extreme dryness, even burns and wounds.
- Natural soothing botanical ingredients alleviate irritation and smooth rough skin.
- No-sting formula and quick, no-mess application makes life just a little bit easier for kids and parents alike!
My daughter suffers from Eczema especially in the summer time it seems to flair up more. I received the monkey balm and was excited to see how it would worked. It comes in a twist up tube, the balm is a orange color (the color comes from Sea Buckthorn) as shown below. It is a very light balm you twist up and rub on affected area and wait for the magic to happen. This is an all natural product making it even better for you skin and as you all may know I’m all about natural products. The monkey balm worked amazing with my daughters eczema it cleared up within a 24 hr period. My kids have very sensitive skin may I add and this Monkey Balm worked great. I have also recently started using it for minor cuts and also working awesome. I totally recommend this Monkey Balm to parents out there looking for a natural product for there home this is a great product to buy.
Be sure to check out Monkey Balm on