School will be back in session next week. A part of me is not ready, for the start of a new school year. However, I know my munchkin is totally ready. That being said, it’s back to making quick, healthy snacks for on the go. I made these pb&j bites and gave them a test run during the week to see, if the kids would like them. They loved them and we packed a lunch for on the go runs during our back to school errands.
My munchkins love these snacks, they especially love Stonyfield squeeze pouches. They are perfect for on-the-go no spills just perfect for kids. I also, made these PB&J Oatmeal bize size munchies. Below you can enjoy the recipe.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup of uncooked quick oats
- 2 tbsp PBpeanut butter
- sprinkle cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons of jelly (your favorite)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay a sheet of parchment paper.
- Combine the mashed bananas and peanut butter in a medium bowl. Add oats & cinnamon and mix until it's all combined. Get your cookie scooper, and place oat balls on your sheet. Wet your thumb a little and make an imprint in the middle (making a small dent for the jam) Repeat until you fill up your sheet.
- You can add your jelly NOW or wait unit after they're baked. Totally up to you. You'll bake them for 10-13 minutes. Take them out and let them cool down. Enjoy!!!
What are some of your go to snacks ?